Top 8 List Of Business Building Techniques Being Taught That Flat Out – Do Not Work…
2. Passing out business cards, brochures, audios and DVD’s. Does this technique sound familiar? Companies love it! They make money all over the place. Every time you purchase one of their “promotional” products they’re making money and guess what…when the one in 100 cd’s that you handed out turns into a new associate their business just grew. Again, for them it’s about numbers. If they have a huge associate base even if the conversion rate is only 1% they’re still growing and better yet, they’re making money off you every single time you run out of “promotional” items and have to purchase more. Not a bad situation for them now is it?
3. 3-way calling. This has got to be one of the most counter productive methods to grow a business that exists. One of the biggest things that’s critical in growing a business is that you need to be the expert. Not your upline or the “triple platinum” that’s 3 levels above you. YOU need to be an expert. Why would you let someone else fill that role for you?
4. Hotel meetings and driving all over town. Doesn’t this defeat the purpose of having a “home based business”? I can’t tell you how many people that we consult with that are constantly driving all over town picking up meal tabs for this “prospect that’s about to come a new associate”. Uh huh. If we had a dime for every time we heard “I’m gonna bring this one in during lunch” we’d be rolling in deep, thick piles of cash.
5. The Product sales itself! I love this one. If the product truly sold itself why would the company need you? Do you think they would have resorted to network marketing as a business model and form of distribution to get their products in the hands of the masses? Fat chance. They would have opened up retail stores all over the country. They wouldn’t have a need for you. I’ll be blunt. Products don’t sell themselves. They need advertising and promotion. Look at every commercial on T.V.; radio, newspaper ads, etc are those products selling themselves. If so, why’d they spend big bucks to purchase airtime or ad space? Big myth. Please, for the sake of your wallet, don’t fall into this trap. Products don’t sell themselves. Companies know this, but it sounds so good when they make those types of statements that they can’t refrain from telling us things like that.
6. The ‘ol 3 who get 3 who get 3 and you’re filthy, stinkin’ rich. I’m sure you’ve heard of this one. All you have to do is get 3 and then help those 3 get three and get those people 3 and POOF…your checking account explodes and you’re making a nice tidy 6 figure annual income. This one almost makes me chuckle out loud. This mythical, completely unrealistic way of growing a business flat out, does not work. We have yet to see one single person (out of over 4,000 students) that has used this approach and found the success they were seeking. It just doesn’t happen.
7. All you have to do is put up a website, share it with your neighbors (or put it on your business card) and you’re well on your way to a nice, sizeable income. This couldn’t be further from the truth. If you’ve done any type of marketing you’ve quickly realized that this isn’t the way to get the job done. Not even close. There truly is an art and science to how the site should be constructed, what to have on it and getting targeted visitors to your site that truly have a need and desire for what you’re marketing. Just having a website means absolutely nothing. It’s a tool that must be used properly and the vast majority of marketers have not been skilled on how to use it appropriately.
8. Holding home parties will make you rich! How many leaders do you know that are making in excess of a quarter million a year that are holding house parties? This is a technique that can and does work if you’re looking to grow your business at a snail’s pace and you’re on the 40-year game plan to start making the “big bucks”. If you’re on a different plan, you need a faster and much more efficient way of making this happen. Home parties just won’t cut it. There are other ways of making it happen that is a whole lot easier and you don’t have to have strangers in your home every week either!
Visit http://www.explosivemlm.com/8WaysLR.htm to Find Out How to Finally Succeed in Network Marketing!